- The creators of Anime Festival Asia – SE Asia’s Largest Anime Events, held in Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia, Hong Kong and Tokyo.
- Partner of GameStart, Singapore’s premiere Gaming Event.
- Winner of Best Leisure Event in Singapore by the Singapore Tourism Board for C3AFA Singapore 2018
- SOZO is a group company of Sony Music Entertainment Japan.
IGS 2020 is brought to you By
- Pioneers of Gaming in Indonesia, LYTO was launched in 2003 – with focus on MMOGs.
- With more than 600 employees, LYTO has launched more than 30 titles including PC online games, Mobile games to Web games and maintaining loyal customers more than 50 million users within the territory.
- LYTO also one of the founders of Indonesia Game Association in 2013.
- A leading professional event & brand activation agency, established in 2015. The company has an impressive portfolio of handling multinational companies and has gathered a striking record of events nationwide including Youtube FanFest Indonesia 2015-2019, Anime Festival Asia Indonesia 2016, Go-Food Festival and many more.
- With the overwhelming success of promoting their first concert with Celine Dion, the company has propelled itself into the concert promoting industry with other considerably notable artists such as Ed Sheeran, Shawn Mendes, Backstreet Boys, ONE OK ROCK and Lauv. Regardless of the event, PK Entertainment strives to present the absolute best of live entertainment to its audience.
Megindo is a media publisher company which delves in the world of business and entertainment since 1996. Megindo currently owns the top five magazines: Cinemags, Gamestation, Animonstar, Gadget+ and Kiddo.
Megindo has always been at the forefront of information and innovation, in line with the company motto, “to provide advanced media, resulting in the loyalty of clients and customers through quality creation and innovation.”
C3AFA ID is brought to you By
- About C3 “Character, Culture and Contents”: Started by organiser SOTSU in 2001 in Tokyo with “Character, Culture and Contents” as its focus.
- Its strength lies in the many character goods manufacturers exhibiting at the event. In 2009, the event began its East-Asia expansion to Hong Kong, and reached Beijing in 2016.
Founded in June 2018 as the HoriPro Group’s international business leader, HoriPro International aims to scout, develop, and manage global celebrity talent, as well as produce and develop intellectual property contents for the worldwide entertainment market.
The HoriPro Group, representing over 450 actors, musicians, athletes, stage performers, comedians, and other celebrity talent, is one of the largest talent management agencies in Japan. In addition to its management business, HoriPro is involved in a wide variety of business areas, including television and movie production, stage play and musical production, marketing and advertising, and in 2020 celebrates its 60th anniversary since its founding.
Zepp Live Inc. business focuses on exhibition planning and production. Their services range from concert and event planning, promotion, production, booking agent, and tour management.
They are also organizer or co-organizer of concerts and shows held at Zepp halls as well as large music festivals and concerts at other venues.